Your business never stands still, so your website shouldn’t either. Every website we create is designed from scratch – so that we can tailor it to YOUR business. All our websites are built to be responsive (mobile friendly), we will optimise your page content to best attract the search engines and we can also provide you with a Content Management System so that you can update your website yourself if you wish.
A web design project can be very complicated, so here is our promise to you:
We won’t sell you anything you don’t need.
We will try not to bamboozle you with technical jargon.
We will answer all your questions.
We will involve you as much or as little as you want before, during and after the project.
Very few people buy a car just from the brochure. It’s exactly the same for a website. Before we start, we will…
…sit down and discuss your business and your needs in a facilitated session. The goal is to arm you with the answers to all the questions that you have, and the questions that you didn’t even know you needed to ask! We will then deliver a document containing your website project needs together with what you should realistically expect to pay for them, how long it will take to implement, what you need to do and important information that you should know before embarking upon a website project.
Your website will be:
- Professional design incorporating your styles and branding
- Compatible with all browsers
- Compatible with windows, apple and all major operating systems
- Mobile responsive
- Optimised for search engines
- Image licenses where applicable
It doesn’t stop once your website is live. Aftercare is as much a part of the service as the project itself.
We can provide a choice of hosting packages incorporating some or all of the following:
- Email addresses and optional set up support
- Website technical support
- Content Management System and tailored training
- Regular or occasional content updates
- Visitor reports
Here’s a list of just a few of the features you may want on your website
- Blog, news or events calendar
- Image galleries
- Newsletters or email marketing
- Social Media links and plugins
- Private areas for you and your staff
- Simple searches
Need a website upgrade but worried it will be expensive, and you will lose your position on Google? Or all your data?
- In some cases a simple reskin will suffice
- Protect your google position by redirecting links from old pages
- Keep your content, or help you write new
- Clean and migrate data into new formats
We will make sure your website works on:
Logos for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Microsoft Windows, Apple
iPad/ tablet – portrait and landscape
Nexus / Phablet
iPhone/ Smart Phones (portrait and landscape)